Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New!

Hello guys, I am new at this, I was in class today thinking about anarchism whilst my conservative teacher was going off on "AmURrica!" And I thought about creating my own blog in which I can post videos and blogs about my ideals, and see how other people feel about them. I will shortly be posting videos up here and might even post some music (I am a musician), but I do not want my music to get in the way of the reason that I created this blog, to discuss why I am an anarchist, and share ideals. Thanks to all who listen and I hope that I may even inspire a few people in my talks.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, saw you on Terroja. I blog at AEN, I have a feeling I'll be linking to you a few times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. conservative teacher is an oxymoron in massachusetts. our teachers like to rant about evil businessmen and shove multiculturalism down our throats.

    ReplyDelete